Learning seminars are open for parents to attend in order for them to understand more about the therapy and how it can benefit their children. Best practices, do’s and don’t’s, after care maintenance for children are among the topics discussed. Reservation is required as seats are limited.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE AIT
- Visit your EENT for a check-up.
- Get certification from your EENT that the child’s ears are in good condition.
- Practice putting full cup sized headphones on your child.
- If your child is resistant to new environment, it would be ideal to schedule the child for “visits” so that the child familiarizes him or herself with the place.
- Schedule for an evaluation.
JOIN OUR NEXT LEARNING SEMINAR
Call +63 2 775.81.00 for more information
Follow us on: